Music is an expression of how we feel. We express ourselves through singing, dancing or playing an instrument. For the creative artist, you will be able to sing, write, dance, compose and produce from your heart. 9 1 Deuce Entertainment is the brand of a new millennium company. Introducing an entertainment brand where you as the artist have creative control. 9 1 Deuce Entertainment will showcase your talents with my personal guidance, passion and attention to detail. We give you the opportunity to achieve your goals in the industry.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Gary Vaynerchuk: Do what you love (no excuses!)


Every day we make excuses of why we cannot do something. What is stopping us from doing something that we have a passion for? This weeks post is about a speaker name Gary Vaynerchuk, who gave a speech called Do what you love (no excuses!). It does not hit home until someone tells me that there is nothing holding me back. What is stopping me from owning my own business, especially in today’s techno savvy world? It is money, time, motivation, or determination. I can honestly say fear is keeping me from stepping out and taking a chance. Fear is what is holding me back. After listening to the speech, I told myself that there is nothing holding me back other than fear. I know for a fact that I do not want to regret pursing a dream of owning my own business. I have had this dream for over 10 years now. I know for a fact I will never know if I can do it as long as I keep making excuses. I have taken the first of many steps to achieving this goal and listening to this speech has motivated me to continue my pursuit of my dream.
I got my first artist over 3 years ago, and then I started school 4 months ago. The more I learn the more motivated I will be able to pursue my goal. I did not say dream again, now I realize I am taking the necessary steps to succeed. I will work hard, be tired and become frustrated. Mr. Vaynerchuk stated, “I got to get my grind on and make it happen” and stop making excuses. It was quite ironic that the speaker I chose was talking about my course for this month, which is branding and creating a niche. He stated that because of computers, Internets and YouTube that it was too easy to get noticed and heard. This is how people to talk you up. This will not happen if I continue to make excuses. It is strange how things start to fall in order to help me pursue my goals.
For the past 3 years, I have been working with one of my artist. Johnathan Jones Jr aka Mistaga Production and Full Sail student produced a track called Party. He was able to collaborate with other artist from GTG ent Jerrod Gadson "G" and DanÄ“ Wyler and wrote and sung a song called I’m on my hmmm. The song, the artist, the speech, the class and my blog post are a perfect combination for success. 

The beauty of music is the creation of where it comes from, so be unique and different!

Sing, write, compose and produce from your heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment